HOW WE ARE PLANNING TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
Christina Choi Cosmetics studio has been temporarily closed since March 15, 2020 due to shelter-in-place orders regarding COVID-19. CCC continues to be temporarily closed as phase 3 reopening has been pushed back in San Francisco without a firm date ahead. Over the past 4 months, I have been working with people across the country on a virtual platform, helping clients and fans with virtual makeup lessons, bridal appointments, "Pretty Parties", classes and fundraisers. But nothing compares to working on a client in-person at the studio with in-person makeup artistry. I realized during quarantine that CCC is a business based on socializing, sharing, and connecting. That is something I miss everyday. As you can imagine, I am very eager to open, but I'm taking this pandemic very seriously. It's been a heartbreaking time to say the least, but our clients' health and our health is the most important. CCC studio will reopen when SIP orders are lifted and business is allowed to resume in a safe way.
Below are some of the new safety precautions I will be implementing when we get back up and running at the studio again.
- Every client will receive a client intake form before their scheduled appointment. This will survey each clients' pervious and current health status & physical distancing behavior for the past 14 days.
- There will be fewer appointment available per day so there is enough time to disinfect and sanitize between each client.
- No waiting room. Only one client in the studio at a time. Please be on time.
- All windows will be open so there is plenty of ventilation within the studio.
- Temperature check with no-touch thermometer at entry.
- Sanitation station upon arrival with hand washing first and hand sanitizer.
- Christina Choi (that's me! Founder & pro makeup artist) will be wearing a mask, gloves, face shield and smock to keep sanitary throughout the appointment. She will be working alone without staff or an assistant.
- Client is to arrive wearing a mask and the mask is to be worn throughout the appointment until lower half of face and lips are ready to start.
- All makeup will be poured or scooped out with a disposable spatula and put into small plastic disposable cups. The cups are single use cups and not reused on another client.
- Fresh & new CCC eye brushes are able to be purchased on the spot or we will use the studio brush testers that were freshly shampooed and disinfected with pure alcohol beforehand.
- All lip products will be disinfected with pure alcohol and shaved off into a disposable cup and applied with a disposable lip wand or you have the option to purchase CCC lip products on the spot at the studio and apply.
- A couple days later, we will send a follow-up email questionnaire asking about your health status and how you are feeling.
If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions and/or feedback, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is still a work-in-progress for me and I'm using this down time to really think about how to make everything comfortable for each client at our studio. I'm committed to giving you the best and safest makeup experience. In the meantime, please continue to book virtual sessions with me and shop our amazing products on our website 24/7.
Sending you all hugs from afar! Stay healthy, stay safe and I hope to see you soon.